Planning That Works
While the ‘business plan’ document is still very important for communications and raising capital, it is the power of the ‘planning process’ where the true value resides.
If you would like to overcome the challenges and obstacles holding you back from the success and lifestyle you are looking for, then Planning That Works holds the key?
Read more in description tab below…
In this Module you will receive: 15 Articles, 34 Tools, 29 Checklists, 19 Presentations
Today, many people struggle to improve the performance of their organisations, basically because of a lack of planning. Over the years the concept of business planning has changed substantially for smaller businesses and non-profit organisations.
Sometimes you have to rely on your gut instincts because of the pace of change. But good planning practices will keep you focused and improve your business performance. Planning forces you to think about the viability and potential of your business idea or opportunity.
Don’t let the fear of others scare you. Planning will empower you and your stakeholders to confidently move forward in this exciting, dynamic globalised marketplace, driven by technology. As Jim Rohn said, “Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying basic fundamentals”.
This kit will make it easier to create good business plans, raise capital and deliver successful projects, sooner rather than later. Just one part of the kit could save you $1,000s. Being a practitioner of good planning will often mean the difference between success and failure.
The Planning That Works Kit includes a selection of 15 articles, 34 tools, 29 checklists and 19 presentations that you will find reliable, practical, useful and helpful. They will save you a lot of time and money, overcome many problems and frustrations and increase your fun.
Examples of subjects covered
The materials cover over 100 important practical issues that help to make plans work:
- Developing business models that work and create new paradigms.
- Adjusting your focus. Creating a strategic vision and direction.
- Formulating objectives, strategies and actions that work.
- Best practices in business planning with templates and checklists to help you.
- Values must be congruent and shared to win. Values are the glue.
- Problem-solving techniques for coping with and managing change.
- Understanding the planning dilemma and your critical success factors.
- Restoring a sick business to health while capitalising on ‘smallness’.
- Just on 300 strategy ideas create opportunities and improve business performance.
- Is your business sustainable and ready for growth?
- Does your business need a ‘makeover’ in adjusting to the future?
- Wisdom to help your planning and designing your future.
- And much more…
As a subscriber to FAQs daily emails, Making Breakthroughs, or you have purchased one of our Business Kits, we offer personal support. | Click Here