Start Up Easily and Well
Over the years starting a new business or non-profit organisation has changed substantially. Starting an enterprise of any sort has become easier and less expensive with many more types to choose from.
Read more in description tab below…
In this Module you will receive: 20 Articles, 3 Tools, 6 Checklists, 28 Presentations
The emergence of the home-based business and the focus on lifestyle along with new technologies have all had a big impact. This kit will help you to think about the viability and potential of your business idea, or opportunity and to create strategies and actions to make it happen and to work well, all day, every day.
Sometimes you have to rely on your gut instincts because of the pace of change. But more often than not good research and knowledge will keep you focused and improve your chances of a successful start-up.
Don’t let the fear of others scare you. Starting a new business and career can be very rewarding if it is done well. This Kit will help you to fast-track a new business or opportunity with a minimum of the usual problems and frustrations.
The Startup Easily and Well Kit will make it easier to create the business, raise capital and get things moving, and do it sooner rather than later. Just one part of the kit could save you thousands of dollars and much time.
The Startup Easily and Well Kit includes a selection of 20 articles, 3 tools, checklists and 28 presentations that you will find reliable, practical, useful and helpful. They will save you a lot of time and money, overcome many problems and frustrations and help you to make your journey more enjoyable.
Examples of subjects covered
The materials cover over 50 important practical ways to start-up easily and well:
- Quitting your ‘real job’ to start a business.
- Avoiding the start-up graveyard.
- Finding a new business that is right for you to start. Getting your thinking right.
- Finding the right community to support you.
- Challenges of regional businesses and home-based businesses.
- Feasibility studies. Creating a success formula.
- Organising your start-up finances. Becoming ‘financially savvy’.
- Creating a fresh approach.
- Making a fast start.
- Finding a business to buy.
- Setting up ready to go. Starting a new business or organisation.
- Virtual businesses and organisations
- Staying started and succeeding in your own business.
- And much more…
As a subscriber to FAQs daily emails, Making Breakthroughs, or you have purchased one of our Business Kits, we offer personal support. | Click Here