Improve your content by tapping into years of practical experience and research in communities, their businesses, non-profit organisations and advisors.
Access reliable, practical, useful and affordable information and knowledge to improve your business outlook.
Business people today are looking to create a more flexible, more mobile working environments. Many do this by improving their content marketing; without needing to be an experienced writer, others become involved in clusters.
Don't start with a 'blank page', it is too frustrating and takes too long. Contact us to see how we can help with writing your content, or building a cluster.
Improve people's confidence in your business by providing practical content which is reliable, useful and helpful. Make the quality of your content a high priority.
FAQ Support can assist you in creating and writing content from start-up to maturity while overcoming the problems and frustrations in growing your business or organisation.
Our vision is to provide thought leadership and high-quality content into how people start and grow sustainable businesses and non-profit organisations.
Our mission is to tap into the 'flooded river' of data, information and knowledge and assist our clients in creating better content and content marketing for building:
- Better businesses
- Better farmers
- Better non-profit organisations
- Better advisors and mentors
- Better health and well-being
- Better communities.
Over the last 50 years, we have created one of the most substantial resources of reliable, practical, useful and helpful information and knowledge for communities, their businesses, non, profit organisations and their advisors.
The resource we now call The Knowledge Factory helps us to inexpensively create content for those looking for affordable, reliable and practical support in creating and writing content.
The challenges everyone has with writing and content marketing
- Writing can be too hard doing it by yourself if it’s not what you like doing
- Leaning too heavily on your own understanding of the value of your current content
- Taking out the confusion associated with improving your customer experience
- Having a positive impact on your stakeholders
- Creating ways, you can successfully address problems, frustrations wants and needs
- Finding new ways to help people to generate positive ideas and opportunities
- Ensuring the right strategies are implemented to achieve desired outcomes?
- Finding ways to help customers cope with drought and other adversities?
- Providing learning and support opportunities for helping customers
- Fostering entrepreneurship to find better ways to support your customers
- Fostering creativity and innovation in order help people cope and find hope
- Helping to build better ecosystems with knowledge bases and value chains.
There is little support for building relationships and things which impact on relationships such as drought, floods, health and well-being as well as the many other aspects of running a successful organisation including planning, finance, marketing, technology, operations and management.
The challenge was to provide practical hands-on knowledge which could positively impact on the problems and frustrations regional people encounter and have to deal with successfully The big question was, how do you provide quality support 24/7 direct while relying on the people to do what they need to do?
Another challenge is to help people to propagate their concepts without it being misunderstood and watered down. These essential factors we saw as necessary to make things happen at a grassroots level and achieve the outcomes people are seeking.
In approaching how we might go about supporting what people wanted and needed, when it came to writing content and content marketing, we focused on some key pillars, of a holistic approach.
- Daily Emails. To provide Daily Inspirations
- Long-form Blogs. To motivate improvements in content and content marketing
- The Knowledge Factory. To support us in writing compelling content
- Research Initiatives. To help clients stay abreast of trends and issues
- Make use of our content writing services.
We focus on stimulating, motivating and providing life-changing content and opportunities while facilitating the capacity of individuals in building their businesses, organisations and their communities. It involves identifying significant trends and issues in the use of quality content, content marketing and the use of digital technology.
We wish to acknowledge the openness, generosity and friendship of the many people and organisations who have supported us over the years while willingly sharing their history, experiences, ideas, problems, frustrations and passions with us, helping us to grow our research initiatives.