We seek to transform regional, rural and remote communities, their businesses, non-profits and advisors,
by helping them overcome adversity and find better pathways to the future.
Access reliable, practical, useful and affordable ways to improve your future outlook.
As everyone tries to navigate today’s unpredictable future, we want you to enjoy learning what you need to survive and grow profitably and sustainably while minimising your struggles.
Become part of the conversation and our research program which supports building sustainable futures. Join us to explore the key drivers which underpin our regional, rural, and remote communities. Do not start with a 'blank page', it is too frustrating and takes too long.
We are calling all advisors, from start-up to maturity who want to become more action-orientated trailblazers and build more prosperous futures for our regional communities, with confidence.
Contact us for details.
To provide thought leadership linked to practical systems, tools, processes and practical knowledge, for people to start and grow sustainable enterprises and jobs in regional towns and villages.
To support those people who are interested in building:
- Better businesses
- Better farmers.
- Better non-profit organisations.
- Better advisors and mentors.
- Better health and well-being.
- Better communities.
Over the last 50 years, we have created one of the most substantial resources of reliable, practical, useful and helpful information and knowledge for regional, rural and remote communities, their businesses, non-profit organisations, their ecosystems and advisors.
The resources help us to inexpensively create solutions focused on creating new conversations, which will lead to better relationships, better health and better businesses as well as more exciting places in which to live and work.
regional people's issues,Challenges everyone in regional, rural and remote communities face:
- Recovering from adversity; drought, floods, fire and more recently the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Fostering entrepreneurship to find better ways to adjust to a new future.
- Starting and growing a business can be too hard doing it by yourself.
- Finding new ways to help people cope with adversities.
- Many lean too heavily on their own understanding of the value they can offer.
- The need to take away the confusion and create better 'customer experiences'.
- Ways better ways to successfully solve problems and frustrations, frustrations, while fulfilling want and need.
- Finding new ways to help people generate positive ideas and opportunities for the future.
- Ensuring the right strategies are implemented to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Stop the lagging in technology, systems, tools and processes to increase capacity.
- Applying creativity and innovation to cope and find new hope.
- Ecosystems with knowledge are not responsive enough to improve their value chains and community import replacements.
The challenge is to provide practical hands-on information, knowledge, and experience that will positively impact regional people's issues and need to deal with successfully. The big question is, "how do you provide quality support 24/7 which people can rely on to do what they need to do"?
Perhaps a more significant challenge is helping people to navigate new concepts without being misunderstood or watered down. We look at the essential factors necessary to make things happen at a grassroots level and achieve the outcomes people are seeking.
Our support, and the solution
In approaching how we support people's wants and needs, we focused on some key pillars, of a holistic approach.
- The Knowledge Factory. To support businesses, non-profits and their advisors in providing you with quick, practical solutions.
- Presentation and Retreats. To provide practical in-depth solutions to vexing issues.
- Daily Inspirations. Emails to provide inspirations and breakthroughs.
- Blogs. To motivate improvements in various aspects of a business.
- Research Initiatives. To help us all stay abreast of trends and issues.
We focus on stimulating and motivating and providing life-changing support and opportunities while facilitating individuals' capacity in building their businesses and communities. It involves identifying significant trends and issues and the use of digital technology.