Believing in yourself is critical
Worrying about not being able to implement a few changes in your lifestyle is just one tiny example of fear. The sort of doubt that causes us to procrastinate and stop believing in ourselves. A lack of belief in yourself will limit you no matter how high the ideas or opportunities to which you exposed.
The big difference between successful and unsuccessful people, in business, and in life, is a determination to make their situation work for them. Playing the role of the victim and searching for reasons why something won’t work, is not what successful people do.
A lifestyle business will work for every person on the planet. However, many ideas and opportunities won’t work if you believe there are too many barriers for you to make them work.
You have to be willing not just to think differently but to also experiment with your ideas for a lifestyle business and trust that you’ll discover ways to make everything come together and work.
Believing can help you to move forward
You have the power to achieve dreams. They will materialise so much easier, if and when you believe in yourself. Belief is only a beginning.
- Waiting doesn’t take you as far as being action orientated
- My values must be congruent with the people I work with
- Passion is what will carry me forward
- My vision and goals are what motivates others to help me
- Strengths aren’t excuses for tolerating weaknesses
- I must focus on my habits and behaviours
- Intuition and gut feelings can be relied on
- Listening makes you smarter and more aware
- Curiosity takes you further than knowledge
- Serving customers are seldom convenient, but it brings them back
- The people around you will impact your future
- Intelligent people ask plenty of questions
- Small is big; breakthroughs happen while doing small things
- Everything you tell yourself about others is only partially true
- Real clarity happens as you step out and have a go
- The shortest distance can also be the most difficult
- Often the thing you think is finally done, isn’t
- If they can do it, I can do it
- I know if I plan it will happen better and faster.
Can you remember the feeling when you were last believing in yourself?
Keep telling yourself “I can, I will and I must”, if I want the best for you and your family. If you think you have a good idea, talk to positive people. Avoid negativity and negative people if you want to make it happen.
It pays to learn to have that feeling of exhilaration manifested by believing.
It’s human nature for you to be believing in yourself. In fact, people have many beliefs across the various areas of their life. Family, friends, education, health and well-being, finance, lifestyle and careers all come to mind. Some beliefs are ingrained early on in our lives. However, there are many beliefs we pick up as we grow older and wiser.
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away”. Philip Dick
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it”. J.M. Barrie
“If you don’t stand for something you will fall for anything”. Gordon Eadie