Virtual assistants help you and people in your community
Hire virtual assistants to do mundane tasks and save your valuable time to work on crucial, high impact tasks for your business. Being your own boss and having control over your future is the ideal situation for many. However, it can become a nightmare if you allow yourself to be bogged down with repetitive, mundane tasks which someone has to do.
Just because it is fun to run your own business, doesn’t mean every task you do is fun. For instance, you didn’t start your business to worry about bookkeeping, collecting money and other financial stuff.
Virtual assistants are an investment, not a cost
If you don’t like doing the financial stuff, don’t just let it slip as it could be a fast track to failure.
You don’t have to worry about doing the things your hate but they still, get done. You can focus your efforts on your vision and objectives and move from the status quo leaving your struggles behind. Wouldn’t this be a worthwhile investment in virtual assistants to improve your future?
For example, if you spend 2,500 hours per year earning money and when your income is worth:
- $12,000/year; your time is worth $5/hour
- $46,000/year; your time is worth $18/hour
- $62,000/year; your time is worth $25/hour
- $100,000/year; your time is worth $40/hour
- $200,000/year; your time is worth $80/hour
So, if your time is worth $80/hour, how come you are continuing to do $20/hour work? It might seem hard to hire a virtual assistant when you have limited working capital. However, if you never investigate the possibilities, you will never know.
To get started on modifying your time use, you need three numbers:
- The amount of time you spend to earn income
- The income you make during this time
- The extra income you could make if virtual assistants gave you more time.
What is your time worth
Many tasks are often so dull and mundane you can find yourself procrastinating for hours on end. Avoiding work, you don’t like doing, or are not good at doing, could be the hand-break on your business because of a loss in productivity, or customer service.
It becomes a matter of what is the best use of your time and resources. Not all applications of time are equal, and this simple truth can make a big difference in your life.
- If you spend your time doing profitable work, you make more money
- Investing your time in people builds better relationships
- Focus your time on the customer experience and keep customers for life
- Finding the right digital technology can exponentially improve productivity
- Putting time into creating a flexible working environment and enjoy more freedom
- Spend your time working on high-impact projects and contribute more to your family, friends and your community.
Whether you want more wealth, more friendship, more freedom, or more impact, it all comes down to how you value and utilise your most important asset, your time.
Hiring a virtual assistant could be just the thing to help your hard work pay off finally and your business to take off and adjust to the future. Owning your own business should be fun, not dull and boring, so how many virtual assistants could you be using, they don’t have to be full-time employees. Look for people who want to work from home and earn a little extra income in exchange for their expertise.
“Set impossible challenges, then catch up with them”. Richard Branson
“No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another”. Joseph Addison